- "Alright get out, I saw ya through the window. You're not supposed to be in here..."
- —The guard to Rick's group.[src]
Nothing is known about this Woodbury guard's life before or as the outbreak began.
This guard noticed movement in the building where Michonne, Daryl, Rick and Oscar were holed up in. He entered to investigate, believing it was one of the townspeople trespassing and demanded them to come out from hiding. He was then ambushed and questioned about Maggie and Glenn's whereabouts, though he was completely unaware of the two captives. He was later tied up and gagged, before being knocked unconscious.
He was eventually discovered, and Haley called for help. He informed The Governor that there were possibly 6 or 7 intruders.
This guard dresses up in full riot gear, including body armor and a mask, and is the driver of the bread truck full of walkers. After crashing through the fences, he opens the back door which allows the zombie to fill the prison yard. As he escapes, he shoots at Michonne and boards the Governor's pick-up truck, returning to Woodbury.
Following the failed prison assault in "Welcome to the Tombs", this guard's fate is unclear. However, he is most likely dead. It is likely he was among the Woodbury soldiers killed in the prison or among those massacred by the Governor out on the road as he was not seen with the remaining Woodburians arriving at the prison.
- Killed By
- Prison Residents or Philip Blake
This guard is among the residents shot to death inside the prison or by the Governor after refusing to return to the prison to continue fighting.
This list shows the victims the guard has killed:
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies and unnamed people
- This character is credited as Guard #1 in "Made to Suffer".
- This character is not credited for his appearance in "Home" but his identity as the masked man was revealed in the behind the scenes video for the episode.
- ↑ Casting directors have confirmed that any Woodbury character, extra or otherwise, not seen alive in the Season 3 finale have been assumed dead as all soldiers were killed in the prison assault and subsequent massacre.