- "We're getting slaughtered here--we can't keep--!"
- —This woman to the Governor about everybody dying.[src]
Nothing is known about this woman's life prior to or as the outbreak began. She may have lived in or near Woodbury before the outbreak.
At some point after the outbreak began, this woman started living in Woodbury.
This woman first appears during a flashback in Issue 43 standing alongside her fellow Woodbury Army soldiers before riding to the prison's gates. She sits in the back of a truck next to Raymond Hilliard and two other soldiers. She survives the first assault and retreats along with the rest of the militia.
After the Governor decapitates Tyreese and returns to the Woodbury camp, she listens in horror as he lies about how the prison survivors shot their own man to prevent them from using him as leverage. The remaining soldiers immediately launch their second attack on the prison where this woman is shot in the leg and wounded by Rick's group, however she survives and keeps fighting.
As her fellow soldiers die around her, this woman yells at the Governor that they're all getting slaughtered and can't keep fighting. Enraged, the Governor decides to finally drive the tank over the prison's fences. She isn't seen again leaving her fate unknown.
This list shows the victims this woman has killed:
- Numerous counts of zombies
|✔||Appears||✔||Voice is heard|
|👁||Appears with no lines||✔||Appears in a flashback|
|✔||Appears as a walker||🖼||Appears in a photograph/video|
|✔||Appears as a corpse||✔||Appears in a hallucination/dream|
- This woman isn't mentioned in the Novel Series and her only line of dialogue is instead replaced a similar but differently worded line said by Lilly Caul.
- This woman was likely shot and killed by Rick's group or devoured by walkers after the prison was overrun, as The Fall of the Governor confirms that only six Woodbury soldiers survived the assault: Lilly Caul, Matthew Hennesey, Speed Wilkins, Gloria Pyne, Ben Buchholz, and Hap Abernathy.