Nothing is known about this boy's life prior to or as the outbreak began apart from the fact that he was bitten at some point.
This boy catches Sam Anderson's attention and causes him to panic, which results in his death. He is then seen among the other walkers devouring Sam. After this, he is put down by a member of the Alexandria Safe-Zone.
- Killed By
- Unknown Cause (Alive)
At some point, this young boy died to unknown causes and reanimated.
- Alexandria Safe-Zone Residents (Zombified)
This zombified boy is among the walkers killed by the Alexandrians.
This is a list of victims the young boy has killed:
- Sam Anderson (Indirectly Caused; Infected)
- Jessie Anderson (Indirectly Caused; Infected)
- Ron Anderson (Indirectly Caused; Infected)
- Possibly a few zombies and unnamed people
- "No Way Out" (Zombified)
- This zombie child was supposed to appear earlier in Season 6, as there were a few lines of dialogue in the script from a previous episode that were never filmed that explain this child. In those, Carol saw him at some earlier point outside nearby the walls and decided not to kill him because he was a child.